Saturday, March 11, 2023

Last of the Snowflake Mani's....Maybe?

I'm hoping this is the last of the snowflake nails that I'll be sharing this season but with the snow we had on Friday and with another expected snowfall tomorrow, I thought I could squeeze in another mani!  Snowflakes is one of my go to looks during the winter months and I had a lot of them in archives to share including this one!


Started with a base of Zoya Tyler, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Different Dimension Mystery Prototype 175, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Beauty Big Bang XL-094 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Applied a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top, a coat of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze, then another coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.





 This is another mani that I did as my injured thumb nail was growing out, which is why it is short.  But it didn't stop me from doing my nails and they still look pretty darn good with a shorty if I don't say so myself!'

Thanks for looking and fingers crossed, this is the last of the snowflake nails!

Sorry for so many pictures but I couldn't decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!