Sunday, March 26, 2023

Blue Smooshy Base!



Smooshy stamper bases are one of the most effective bases as they pack a punch without much effort, other than a little bit a clean up.  Or sometimes, a lot of clean up!  Thankfully latex barrier has made clean up a lot easier than before it was around.  This was the last smooshy stamper mani that I did back in May 2022.


Used this assortment of polishes to create my stamper smoohy base.....


.....and this is how it turned out on my nails.


Stamped using image from Beauty Big Bang XL-031 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Beauty Big Bang XL-031




Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!