Monday, March 13, 2023

A Wee Bit Irish!


Aren't we all a wee bit Irish in March?



Started with a base of two coats of Morgan Taylor Baby It's Bold Outside, topped with a caot of Emily de Molly Cohesion, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Creative Shop 182 Basic using MdU 4.  I really liked how this turned out!  I hope to wear this mani again!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using image from CjS H-50 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate with accent nail of A Wee Bit Irish from Lantern & Wren using same Blanc Slate.


Shadow stamped using same images and plate with MdU 39.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!