Thursday, March 30, 2023

Happy Birthday!!!


Today, my baby boy turns 23! These are the nails I did for his birthday last year but didn't get around to sharing!



MoYou London Festive 69.



Started with a base of two coats of Painted Polish Fingertip Fandom on a white blur base, no top coat.  With all these colours, it's like a party on your nails, which is just the look I was wanting!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Nailways Spring Time - Birthday Cake


I made a whole bunch of stamper decals; on the middle and ring, used MoYou London Festive 02, and on the pinky and index used MoYou London Festive 9.  The thumb is Nailways Spring Time-Birthday Cake shadow stamped.  Used MdU 80, 83, 91, Painted polish Midnight Mischief and Clear Jelly Stamper Relay Red as stamping polishes.


Added flames, which was first stamped with MdU 83, then shadow stamped a mixture of MdU 107 and MdU 9.


I added yellow dots to the stars on the middle finger and some colourful sprinkles to the cupcake on the ring for some added colour and interest, as well as accented the flames on thee candles just a bit more to look a little bit more interesting.


Added a few party streamers from the Nailways plate on the ring finger.


Topped with a base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!