Friday, August 24, 2018

CbL Yes, I'm Loonie Too IEC 2018 Limited Edition

This stunner is an IEC 2018 limited edition from Colors by llarowe, CbL Yes, I'm Loonie Too.  Loving the play on words, us Canucks know it's in reference to our $1 coin affectionately coined the loonie. Or at least let's hope it is anyway lol!  I did gradient tone on tone stamping on it; here's what I came up with!  


Cbl Yes, I'm Loonie Too is a gorgeous turquoise based, scattered holo with green to red to gold shimmer with lilac flash and prismatic holographic flakies. Application was easy, there were no removal issues and I didn't experience any nail or skin staining.


Started with a base of two coats of CbL Yes, I'm Loonie Too, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Apipila Super Placa G using MdU 5, 6 and FunkyFingers Gesso.


I have to apologize for a couple things here; one, this is one of the first mani's I was trying all the different lighting and backgrounds with new camera so there is a lot of variation of poses, etc. all over the place.  This is also right after I cut down my middle nail that had two cracks in it as one crack had hit the free edge and I didn't want it to snag and tear; I don't think this was when it was at it's shortest but I know it doesn't match but didn't want to cut down the rest lol.  I am still growing out this nail; what a long six months or so it's been!  Thanks for tolerating the pictures but I still do my nails when they are good or bad; that's the nail fanatic in me!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This was an IEC 2018 CbL limited edition; it is still in stock at Hypnotic Polish here as well as at Rainbow Connection here.  Colors by Llarowe products are available here and at various stock lists; see site for more details.

Have a great weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!