Sunday, August 26, 2018

Lemons!

Here's the nail art portion of the lemon mani I shared with the Cuter Cuticles IEC 2018 Exclusive trio! I don't think there are too many items that you can't find in an image on a stamping plate so it was fantastic to find so many lemon images on stamping plates....and I even found more after I did these!


Started with a base of Moyra Vivid Sand 717 Sunshine over a coat of Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights with an accent of OPI Black Onyx.  I went with the sand look to try to mimic the texture of a lemon.


Stamped using images from Delaney Fruits 001 (middle and thumb), MoYou Tropical Collection-08 (index), Wistonia W118 (pinky) and Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02 (ring) using Funky Fingers Dark Knight; MdU 11 was used on accent.


MoYou Tropical Collection-08



MoYou Tropical Collection-09  (I didn't use this plate as the images were too large for my nails but took pictures of it as I thought I was going to.)



Wistonia W118


Delaney Fruits 001


Top coated just the accent finger to finish.


I think these could also be super cute summer nails and can see myself doing something like this in the future!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!