Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Blue Stripes & Stars

I got some star and stripes vibes from this mani and am going to be using it as inspiration for a 4th of July mani at some time!  But even if no star and stripes vibes, I was still pretty happy how this turned out as love how the colours complimented one another as well as the double stamping! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Breezi, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Seche Diamond Dust then top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped the stripes from UberChic UC15-02 using Sally Hansen Insta-dri Set Sail, then double stamped the stars using an image from UberChic UC 10-03 using FunkyFingers Gesso.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  And FYI, I know the stripes on the middle nail are crooked.  This was my second attempt at them as the first time wasn't as straight as I would have liked.  After the second attempt, I was like, it's meant to be, so left it. And not that obvious IRL, just here due to the angle of the hand pose!


UberChic UC15-02


UC 10-03


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!