Sunday, September 30, 2018

Dotty for Fall!

Here's another fall mani; I love how neutral it looks with even muted pops of colour; really different from the rest of the fall nails I've shared so far.  I was pretty happy too because every polish used for this mani is regular nail polish; nice to see that you don't always have to use 'stamping polishes' to create cool nails.  (Nail pictures have been taken in shade and sun; they are interchanged in the post in case you wonder why the polishes/skin tone is slightly different.)  Here's what I came up with!

 


Started with a base of Sally Hansen Insta-dri Sand Storm; two coats, no top coat. 


Stamped using UberChic Lovely Leaves.  The thumb is KleanColor Fashionista with Sally Hansen Insta-dri polishes Lightning, Lickety-Split Lime, Snappy Sorbet and an unnamed red.  The rest of the fingers stamped with KleanColor Military Green and Fashionista.  Shown topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I didn't mind this but you know me; busy nails is my middle name!  So added dots using same Sally Hansen Insta-dri polishes; also added some more leaf dots to the thumb.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I like the dot version slightly better than the muted neutrals but all in all, really liked how both of them turned out!


I still haven't seen any leaves turning colour yet; but I expect it will happen in the next few weeks!  

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!