Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Leaves!

We have typical fall weather today; a little on the cool side, light showers and/or overcast skies.  I have a few fall nails that I've done in the last couple of weeks so I'm going to mingle them with other manis as I appreciate not everyone is experiencing fall weather.  We don't even have that much of the leaves changing colour yet but I'm sure it is just around the corner!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of Zoya Tilda, then did a sponged gradient using Zoya Tilda and Shawn.  My apologies, this isn't the best gradient I 've done.  I didn't notice until I had already removed the latex barrier that not all fingers were even in darkness of the gradient but it didn't look this obvious in real life; I didn't notice until I was taking pictures.  I was too lazy to reapply the latex barrier and add to the gradient, so decided to live with it.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Delaney Feuillages A001 using MdU 32, 66 and 46.



This was my other hand; I alternated the two Zoyas and did the same stamping, which did show up a little better on Zoya Shawn.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!