Thursday, September 27, 2018

More Fall Leaves!

I love, love, love, love how this turned out!  I've been doing some layering lately experimenting with some untrieds as well as trying to come up with some interesting nail art bases when I don't really have a lot of time to do something spectacular that takes hours of work as I simply don't have that time right now....hoping it just looks like it did when it was short and sweet!  But these fall skittles with the flakies on top are giving me all the fall feels and I was really happy how these turned out; I even wore them for a few days which is not typical for me!  Here's what I came up with!


Started out with a base of skittles in fall colours; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Girly Bits Another Brick in the Fall, Sally Hansen CSM Butterscotch, CND Vinylux Gypsy, Girly Bits It's Near Leaf All and CND Vinylux Offbeat.


Topped with DRK Baila Comigo Colecao Rita Lee.nada (this is entire contents of bottom label; it could be more than the name, I'm not really sure, sorry.)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with image from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 02 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


The next day (or even too, I can't remember, sorry) added a coat of My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte. The lighting isn't the best in the bathroom where I took the pix but it seemed to be the best lighting to see all the colours in the flakies!


I'm on the fence which I like better; glossy or matte.  They both have appeal to me.  What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!