Monday, September 24, 2018

Red & Black Go So Well Together!

I got to thinking that there aren't many nail studs being shared lately; I don't know why because I still love using them!  I think I picked studs just a little too big for my nails in this mani but still love how this turned out!  I love that I can paint them too to colour coordinate my nails well!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI Adam Said, It's New Years, Eve, OPI Black Onyx and Dance Legend Wow Prism Danger, Danger.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with Color Club Illusion using FunkyFingers Dark Knight. Thank goodness for CJS to help with placement!


Added another coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


After painting nail studs using the two OPI polishes, added on nails for interest.


Topped them off with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to secure.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!