Thursday, December 23, 2021

Another Christmas Mani!


I thought these layered stamped nails would be a quick mani but of course, they weren't. But I think they were worth the time they took to do; here's what I came up with!


Started with base polishes of Sally Hansen Haute Springs, OPI Christmas Gone Plaid and Potion Polish Holiday Baking, no top coat.


Did a bunch of layered stamps; plates used were UberChic Holiday Jingle (middle, pinky), UberChic Merry & Bright (ring), MoYou London Noel 05 (thumb) and CjS C-34 (index) using MdU 7, 11, Konad greet, Painted Polish Stamped in Chai, Stamped in Starfruit, Stamped in Crimson and Midnight Mischief.  Some of the images I had to double stamp to get them to show up (ie. middle finger and index) and I did add a few dots to make up for some stamping (on index, thumb, ring and middle).  I also added some KBShimmer White Here, White Now on the index finger for some textured interest).  


UberChic Merry & Bright


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.


Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!