Friday, December 10, 2021

Another Snowflake Mani!

This isn't my typical style of stamping but I didn't mind how it turned out.  In fact, I think they turned out pretty cool! Of course, I'm late to the party; these mani's have been around for a while now and this is my first!  Hopefully I'll be able to do more!



Born Pretty Snowflake-L001



Started with a base of three coats of Masura Coolness of Evening Lake, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 



Stamped using images from Finger Angel XL10 using MdU 78 and 126.


Finger Angel XL10






































Added snowflake image from Born Pretty Snowflake-L001 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few extra snowflakes from Creative Shop155, then topped using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



This was Ms. Cindy; I actually thought this hand turned out better than the other one!  I really like the lines; hopefully I'll remember to use that stamp in a future mani.
 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!