Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve!  I wish I could say I was doing something more exciting for New Year's but I'm  staying in tonight, watching a little tv, doing some blog posts and then ringing in the new year with watching some channel on tv.  I hope whatever you are doing, that you have a great one and all the best in 2022!


I wanted something blingy so put on two coats of Autumn's Palette plus a little extra on the tips, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using images from Chez Delaney Fete 002 (thumb, pinky), SugarBubbles SBS 04 (index) and SBS 09 (middle and ring) usisng Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is Ms. Cindy; same images but on a base of Dance Legend New Messiah.  I used it on this hand because, you know, glitter removal lol.  


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!