Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Charlie Brown Christmas!

 

With Christmas a short 10 or so days away, I thought I should get around to sharing a few Christmas mani's.  I haven't had a lot of time really to do many but I do have a few to share.  This was a favourite one of the ones I've done so far; here's what I came up with!

Started with a gradient base of KBShimmer In Yacht Water, KBShimmer I'd Rather Be With Blue, and Sally Hansen Swim Upstream.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Applied stamper decals using images from ZZ Christmas Cartoon and ZZ Snoopy Holidays. If you're wondering why the imagine on the index and thumb are reversed compared to the plate, it was because I shrunk the image onto the UC shrink stamper, then stamped it onto another stamper to fill in the colours as the images were far too large for my nails.


Added a few snowflakes for filler and interest using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


ZZ Snoopy Holidays


ZZ Christmas Cartoon

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate how the listings are done about the Best Clear Nail Polish in 2022. I really loved the way they are mentioned in this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!