Sunday, December 19, 2021

Season's Greetings!

I was wanting something a little different and seen a polish that I got not too long ago sitting on my mani table from Red Eye Lacquer and thought it would be a great base for a little nontraditional looking mani I wanted to do so used it for these nails...this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Red Eyed Lacquer Don't Feed The Bear!, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 03 using EdK Lili, no top coat.  Also stamped words from HD-F on the thumb; the thumb mistletoe is from the same Lina plate.


Shadow stamped (not very well) using MdU 9 and then added a few dots for berries on the rest of the nails.


Added top coat to finish.  I wasn't happy with this at all; the berries bled out on the middle finger and my shadow stamping wasn't very...well, shadow-y.


So the next day, I removed the stamping on the middle and thumb, added another coat of the base polish and then restamped the images, including better shadow stamping on the thumb, then topped it with another coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Shadow stamping isn't perfect, but better than the night before lol.  


Different lighting.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!