Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Let It Snow!

Tis the season...for snow, that is!  We've had a couple light dustings including a little last night but I've been doing snowflake mani's for weeks now so think I'm set to share them regularly until April 2022 at least!  The one being shared now was a favourite; mainly because the glitter looks like snowflakes..or maybe hail pellets!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of unlabeled Color Club microglitter, mixed with holo microglitter.  This is 3 coats; could have added a bit more as I can see some bare nail in the pix but it wasn't so obvious IRL.  Also, I did use a peel off basecoat which helped with removal.  Pictures don't do it justice!  A quick google search indicates this might be called Fairytale Ending, but not 100% sure.  This is the problem with those 7 pack of polishes bought at Winners lately; no labels on them.  The earlier ones sold had labels but they haven't for a while now.  Irritating but what can you do?  The deal of $9.99 for 7 polishes is too good to pass up!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to do some shadow stamping; started with Hit the Bottle Do It In Denim! using MoYou Festive 06 with accent nail of Marianne Professionals n.31.  I love this shade of blue; very unique in my stamping polish collection.


Shadow stamped using Hit the Bottle Midnight Ink.  


Topped with a couple coats of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Glossy and bright lighting; can see the holo a bit better in this pix!


This is about as much snow as I want to see; a bit on my nails!  But living in Ontario, I know this isn't the only snow I'll see, nor the little dusting we had overnight.  We just need to roll with it! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!