Sunday, March 10, 2019

Another St. Patrick's Day Nails

I have so many St. Patrick's Day mani's done but because tomorrow is the start of Digit-al Dozen week, I fear I may not get them all posted.  So I had better get my butt in gear and start posting!  I guess there's always next year...believe it or not, I already have a couple Valentine's Day posts done and scheduled for next year as I didn't get them all posted; I foresee the same for St. Pat's!.  Anyway, hopefully I be able to share most of them.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Native War Paints Zombie Unicorns Love Brains, no top coat.
\

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MdU 37 using UC Uber Mini: St. Patrick's Day.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped accent nail using same plate and same stamping polish.  Added a couple single shamrocks on top as well.  I wasn't sure how well the words would show up which is why I top coated the rest of the nails before hand in case that was how I was going to share the mani but the words did end up stamping OK.


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!