Monday, March 18, 2019

Pink Smooshy Floral

It looks all nice and warm outside today but it is still chilly!  Hopefully spring will arrive soon!  If only the weather was as hot as these nails!  lol.  Here's to wishing for some warmer weather soon!


Started with a smooshy stamper base using Nubar Amazon Coral, Strawberry, Caribbean Coral and FunkyFingers Gesso.  I just was thinking over the weekend that smooshy stamper method is probably one of my favourite ways to create a base for nail art.  You get some interesting base designs for not much effort.  Except cleanup!  I guess it is the next best thing for those who can't water marble (like me!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Konad The Most Popular Pattern with floral accents using Marianne Nails XXL 7 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I did Ms. Cindy just a little different; still like how she turned out though!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!