Thursday, March 28, 2019

Is It Spring Yet??

Still anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring here!  While it has been sunny, it is still bone chilling cold with lots of wind and no sight of flowers or robins or the normal indicators of spring yet, sadly.  Hopefully it's not too long before the nicer weather arrives!  At least we haven't had snow...knock on wood!  

Here's some bright nails to go along with the bright sun we've been having; even if it hasn't been overly warm. 


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Arizona, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Pepper Pot Polish Queen of the Galaxy (April 2018 PPU).


I had an oops moment when I realized that I had a stamper decal made so changed out the accent with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  In hindsight, the orange base would have been OK but it wasn't what I had in mind when I did my nails.


Stamped using an image from Lina Make Your Mark 04 using MdU 1, 9 and 106.  Accent is a stamper decal from Creative Shop 91 using Pepper Pot Polish Queen of the Galaxy in the center and MdU 106 for the petals.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you're having a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!