Thursday, March 14, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Books; Day 4


I know.  This does look like a St. Patrick's Day mani (and I guess it is doing double duty as I do want to get my St. Pat's mani's posted before the 17th!) so I'm using it today for the Digit-al Dozen book challenge.  Thankfully we have a lot of liberty how we interpret the theme so this Irish looking mani is based upon a book that I read from one of my favourite authors, Nora Roberts.  The book is called Irish Thoroughbred and is the first book in the Irish Legacy trilogy.  I've also read Irish Rose which is also part of the trilogy but not the last book, Irish Rebel.  Anyway, here's my final nails for the Digit-al Dozen book challenge!


Started with a base of two coats of Daily Hues What Band Is Next?, no top coat.  This is a perfect base of a St. Patrick's Day (or Irish!) mani.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on top.


Stamped using images from MoYou Festive-21 (all fingers except pinky) and CJS H-14 (pinky only as the other image is too big to fit!) using MdU 37.  Added a few smaller shamrocks using different image on same MoYou Festive-21.


Clear Jelly Stamper CJS H-14


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Hopefully you have enjoyed the book themed mani's and had time to check out all the other fantastic mani's done by the group this month!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!