Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  

These were the first nails I did for the occasion and my favourite this year.  I also did two other mani's for St. Patrick's Day based upon the polishes I used here; I liked them so much that they needed mani's of their own!  Here's what I came up with!


Polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise; OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (2 coats), Anchor & Heart Dream Stone (2 coats), Daily Hues What Band is Next? (3 coats), OPI Envy The Adventure (2 coats) and Native War Paints Zombie Unicorns Love Brains (3), no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic UC mini: St. Patrick's Day (thumb, index and pinky), and Messy Mansion MM04 (middle) using MdU 1 and 37.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped ring finger using UC mini: St. Patrick's Day using Moyra Black Gel stamping polish, then rubbed gold loose powder on it and then dusted off any excess.


Stamped coins from image MoYou Festive 21 using same Moyra gel stamping polish and again rubbed on loose gold powder, rubbed it in etc.  Topped that nail with Shine Topcoat by SOPHi.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!