Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Spring!!!

It's the first day of spring....well officially this afternoon at 5:58 pm!  

After a long, cold, wet and icy winter, let's hope that spring-like weather is just around the corner!  I did these nails a year ago but didn't get around to sharing them but I do think they are kinda cool so wanted to be sure to get them shared this year!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Pretty & Polished Walking on Sunshine.


Did a sponged gradient using Pretty & Polished Walking On Sunshine and I'm Kale-ing It With This Color.  Love the gradient!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 01 (index and pinky) using Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery and Creative Shop 41 (thumb, middle and index) using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Creative Shop 41




Added few accent dots using CND Bicycle Yellow.


Decided to add dots on all fingers using same CND Bicycle Yellow.


Love!!!


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!