Monday, April 1, 2019

Blue Nails for April Autism Awareness Month!

April is Autism Awareness Month and I think I should have enough to post only blue mani's during April.  And that's no joke!  I'm going to try anyway so hopefully you won't get bored with blue nails for a while! 

I've been going through archived posts and looking through old picture files to see if I have any post worthy nails that haven't shared yet (which is why there have been so many regular posts lately and older mani's being shared).  I've had this mani in archives for a long time (this mani was done November 1, 2015!)  and it's time they seen the light of day!  I'm not quite sure why I haven't posted them earlier - probably just a matter of too many other nails to share or not enough time to do the blog post!  Another pretty simple mani but I do like how it turned out!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Glam Polish Nalu, no top coat.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush.



Stamped with an image from Nail Matinee NM 03 using FunkyFingers Gesso.



Nail Matinee NM 03


(Not sure what happened here!  Sorry, it's not very clear!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I'm still doing my nails on a regular basis but want to get some of these older mani's posted!  I happen to have some free time on the weekends with the hubs working so much and before I leave for cottage country on the weekends in the spring/summer/fall so want to see if I can clear some of these manis out of archived files!  Not sure how long this will last or how many posts I'll get through but I'm even a few is a help! This is the problem when you do your nails 4-5-7 times a week but only do blog posts 1-3 times (or less) a week!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!