Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  


Started with a base of three coats of OPI How Does Your Zen Garden Grow?  I love this shade of green and think it is a perfect spring colour!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


After making stamper decals using Images from MoYou Flower Power Collection 17, 18 and 19, applied them.  Too bad that I have such small nails and to top it off, have no length at this time as the full size decals would have been so pretty!  But you can't do anything about what you were born with (at least finger wise but I guess I could do artificial nails which would make them longer but not bigger, but nope!) so just have to move on and work with what you have!  The thumb is Festive 17, the middle and pinky is Festive 18 and the index is Festive 19.  Dots are CND Bicycle Yellow.


Trimmed down using brush and acetone.


Shadow stamped accent nail using image from MoYou Festive Collection-24 using Painted It Pretty Stamped in Greenery (can't remember if it was original or 2.0 as I have both and didn't mark down any notes on it) and then FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Also added a double daisies from same plate using for filler and interest.  Too bad the words didn't fit fully; I would have normally stamped them on the thumb to ensure that they fit but liked the lily image more.  Plus figured everyone could figure out what it said lol!  This was the smallest image I could find that said Happy Easter at the time, but after looking a little bit more, I did find another slightly smaller one.  Next year!


MoYou Festive Collection 24.



Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!