Friday, April 26, 2019

Blue Floral Nails!

I've really been loving doing floral nails lately!  I remember a time when stamping plates were released and I thought, oh no, not another floral plate.  But now, I'm like, I need to be buying more floral plates!  Although not really because I seem to be drawn to this one image on Lina 4 Season-Spring 02 and have used it time after time!  Here's what I came up with not too long ago!


Started with a base of one coat of China Glaze Bahamian Escape, then coated with one thin coat of Claire's Off To See The Wizard.  I love this type of polish; I know polishes like this aren't all the rage right now but I think they give a pretty interesting base for some stamping.  I have begun to search my stash to see how many colours I have these polishes in because I want them all!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from Konad Square 13 (index and pinky) and Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 on the rest using MdU 1.


Added floral images from same Lina plate to accent nails using MdU 112, then dotted nails using MdU 1 and 112.


Not the clearest picture but look at that holo!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on To to finish.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!