Monday, April 22, 2019

More Easter Nails!

Here's another Easter mani!  I didn't do many Easter nails this year; I just didn't find that many images and if I did, they didn't interest me for some reason.  Makers, I think we need more Easter images!  And St. Patrick's Day!  We have enough Christmas and Valentines but I think these two holidays are lacking.  Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, Music City Beauty Time After Time (March 2019 PPU), Pahlish Rainbow Dash, Different Dimension Mystery Proto 68, Great Lakes Lacquer The Last Sliver of Sun and Pahlish Fluttershy.  While I absolutely love each and every one of these, my favourites were Music City Beauty Time After Time and Pahlish Rainbow Dash.  One, so glad I just got it and the other, what took me so long to wear it??  And how did I luck out with that Different Dimension mystery polish???  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


After making a few stamper decals using images, applied them from Creative Shop 60 (thumb), Creative Shop 123 (index and pinky), Dixie Plates Easter (middle) and MoYou Festive-09 (ring).  I'm not sure why the thumb image fill in picked up the outline and smeared it; I always left my stamped images sit for at least 24 hours before filling it but it happened anyway.  I wonder if its too much polish on the brush?  I'll have to try to figure out why....any ideas?  Applied KBShimmer Clearly on Top of all the decals.


I also added the words on the thumb using Dixie Plates Easter and Moyra 24.


After the topcoat had dried, applied some clear to the index finger and added loose flocking powder.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I especially like the speckled egg base! ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the speckled polishes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!