Saturday, April 13, 2019

Teal Floral


I realized that I think I have a think for floral mani's and then dotting the centers of them because I seem to do it quite often.  I guess that's one of my things for nails.  Could be worse, I suppose lol. Anyway, here's another floral mani with dots! 


Started with a base of Lippman Video Killed The Radio Star, topped with a coat of Level Up Lacquer Lazarus (April 2018 PPU), no top coat.  Not sure why I didn't share the Lippmann by itself, but I checked the camera roll; I didn't even take a picture of it which seems odd but too late now to do anything about it.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Marianne Nails XXL 9 using MdU 1.


Added a few dots for colour and interest using MdU 106.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I realize that this isn't a true blue mani but more teal, but close enough for me!  It's in the spectrum!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!