Sunday, April 7, 2019

Enchanted Disco H20

Hmmm.  I wasn't overly thrilled with these when I did them but they have grown on me since then.  Not what I would wear on a regular basis but I think I've worn worse!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Enchanted Polish Disco H20.  Love this awesome shade!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Dashica Big SdP B using FunkyFingers Gesso.


While I usually dot everything, decided to add a few rhinestones.  Which kinda put it over the top to me!  I think I may have liked the look with just the larger flower centers having a stone in them.  Or my go to dots!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!