Tuesday, April 2, 2019

World Autism Awareness Day

April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day; I did these nails to support autism awareness!


I've been experimenting with making my own spot it; this is one of my fails that I made over the weekend.  Pretty for a drip marble/decal to use on your nails but a fail for DIY spotted polish.


After choosing the areas of the decal that I wanted to use, cut them down to nail size, then applied after putting a thin coat of blue polish and sticky base.  The polishes are Essie Shelter Island, Orly Witch's Blue, Color Club Throwing Spade and Color Club Chelsea Girl.  While I love blue, unfortunately, cleaning up blue is hit and miss.


Applied a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

 
(Note to self; do not use HTF polish in the future making decals!)


Stamped using images from Dashica 020 using FunkyFingers Gesso with accent nail of BM-321.


Dashica 020



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I plan on sharing mainly blue mani's all month in support of Autism Awareness month.  For those who aren't blue lovers, I will have some mani's sprinkled in that aren't blue for Digit-al Dozen week and Easter so hopefully you still check back!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!