Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Albums; Day 2

It's Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen album challenge!  

Do you recognize the album that these nails are paying tribute to?  If you didn't recognize it off the get-go, I'm sure you will once you see the album cover; it is an iconic album cover for sure!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with accent nail of Fancy Gloss Washed Out Jeans, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


Stamped using images from Konad Square 09 (thumb), Delaney Tissus 001 (index) and Konad Square 01 (rest) using MdU 112 and Konad red stamping polish.  Note:  used pretty firm clear stamper as that helps keeps the lines straight.  



Delaney Tissus 001.



Konad Square 09


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  Thumb image is just appropriate filler and for interest.  I have loved that image from when I first seen it and bought the plate just for it!  While I can use it for a 4th of July mani, it was nice to use it another time too!


So did you guess the album???  If you guessed Bruce Springsteen Born In the U.S.A., you were right!



Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I did Born in the USA, too! Yours is soooooo much better than mine, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!