Monday, November 14, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Colour Contrasts; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen challenge week!  This months theme is colour contrasts; so colours that are opposite each other on the colour chart......or those that clash.....or compliment each other.....however we individually interpreted it!  Here's what I came up with for Day 1!


Started with a base of two coats of Pretty & Polished Fuzzy Sweater; shown with no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Love the interesting green colour of it with colour shifting flakies!  I love the flakies; gives the polish an added interest to the base!  The Pretty & Polished site described is as an off beat mustard colour but I see more green than mustard which I think is a brighter yellow myself; although when I google swatches, I do see some pictures that lean yellow....but certainly not mustard yellow unless the mustard has gone bad!


Stamped using images from MoYou Festive Collection-06 with accent of BM-S216.  For some reason, I didn't take note of the stamping polish, but I do believe it was a MoYou one.  


MoYou Festive Collection-06


 

 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I actually like how these two colours go together, contrast/clash or not......and I think this is the perfect Fuzzy Sweater!  Even thought I'm not as fond of some other of the colour combinations I came up with this week.....!

Here's the other ladies Day 1 manis!




Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!