Friday, July 14, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does (5 Days, 5) Continents; Day 4

For day 4 of Digit-al Dozen does 5 continents in 5 days, I went with (what I hope is) Japanese cherry blossoms representative of Asia.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a sponged gradient base using Barry M Grey, London Butter Sprog, Nails Inc. Mayfair Mansion Mews and Beyond Daydreamer.


Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Stamped using images from Delaney Asiatique 001 using MdU 2.


Delaney Asiatique 001




Added cherry blossoms using image from same plate using white, light and deep pinks.

 
Added branches again from Delaney Asiatique 001, then stamped on the crane on missing finger from UberChic UC The Far East 002 (wished it had have been higher, but sigh!  Even with clear stamper, still get it wrong lol)


UC The Far East 02





A mini piece of art!  Love!


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I could not believe how many countries there were in Asia when I was researching the theme; I guess it's been a while since I did geography! I thought of so many other mani's based on other countries I could do and it was hard to narrow it down to this...but food for thought for future nails!

Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!