Monday, June 8, 2020

Neon Floral Nails


Some days you just feel like a little neon on your nails and that's what I sat down to do one time not too long ago.  Here's what I came up with!  


Did a stamper smooshy base using Color Club Totally Worth It, Mrs. Robinson, Almost Famous, All That Razz and FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with Creative Shop 183 Basic using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  I really like these images that are on the smaller size for my smaller size nails.


Creative Shop 183 Basic,


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


The next day, I thought the they would like them with a matte topcoat so used one from Glisten & Glow, but I prefer the shiny version in this case for sure.  But you never know until you try, as the saying goes!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Fab base! And nice stamping. Looks good matte too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mani. I pulled out my neons too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!