Friday, June 18, 2021

Shine Bright Like a Diamond!

I know my mani's haven't been overly interesting for a while; I still do my nails almost every night, but I don't have as much time do spend on doing mani's, so I've been doing some simple stamping on top of what I hope is an interesting base and sharing them when I have a few minutes to do a quick post.  Like this one; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Miami Ice (not shown as have shared before), topped with DRK Unguilty Pleasure (May 2021 PPU), no top coat.


Topped with Enchanted Polish Instant Galaxy.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


Stamped using an image from Sugar Bubbles SBS16 using Painted Polishes Stamped in Saltwater, Blanc  Slate and Deux 2.0.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish. 


My gradient wasn't as as gradual as I had wanted but sometimes that just how it goes.  Still liked how it turned out though!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails! Haha got that song going through my head now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chronic smokers may find that they need to pair this product with Old Style to get truly effective results and pass a hair follicle drug test. Zydot Ultra clean helps to eliminate impurities, including toxins and metabolites, by deep cleansing the scalp and hair shaft to eliminate drug metabolites. As is the case with other hair detox shampoos, you should stop using dry herbs before going through the detox process. Carefully read the instructions and follow them to the letter to ensure effectiveness. This is where the problems start because it is one of the most difficult clarifying shampoo & products on the market. You’ll have to go through several steps to ensure your hair is cleansed and purified. The whole process can take up to 45 minutes to complete. On the plus side, the clarifying shampoo is on the more affordable end for this kind of product. Those who have more fats in their body will take longer to detox. So, engage in intense cardio sessions, as it will help in burning fat and increasing your body’s metabolism. That way, the detox process is accelerated, and you sweat a lot throughout the process, which is an excellent way of expelling toxins. There are several ways to aid your cleansing process. Lemon juice, cranberry juice, and apple cider vinegar are some well-known natural detox drinks. They are high in antioxidants, vitamins, and boost your health by removing toxins from various parts of your body. Besides being inexpensive and easily available, these drinks act as a personal deep cleanser, so it takes some time to work effectively. To all the coffee lovers out there, here is good news.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!