Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to all my American nail pals!


Started with a base of Fancy Gloss Blue Starlight, Fancy Floss Red Starlight and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with Fancy Gloss Reflective Topper on the accent.  Please excuse the middle finger mess up; the reflective topper pulled the base coat; I'm not sure if I applied too much pressure or there was something on the brush, all I know is that this was the end result.  Although it doesn't look too great here, I didn't change it as I knew the stamping would cover most of it.


Stamped using AZ 4th of July using Konad Red special polish and Clear Jelly Stamper 013 stamping polish on the middle and BeautyBigBang 043 on the rest using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.


BeautyBigBang 043


AZ 4th of July


After applying Apipila Smudge Free Top Coat, finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!