Friday, June 7, 2024

Circles!

I've been wearing a lot of these bright green shades lately and hopefully I'll be sharing them over the next while.  


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Feelin' Lime, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Vanessa Momina Limoncello Martini, no top coat.  Love this!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Vivid Lacquer VL-044


Stamped with image from Vivid Lacquer VL-044 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  I was disappointed that the fine lines didn't show up better.  I tried quite a few different stamping polishes and they were all the same lack of transference.  Bummer as quite a bit of the swirl didn't show up.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!