Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cute Halloween Pumpkins!


Aren't these pumpkin nails adorable? I love these super cute pumpkin faces!  


Started with a base of two coats of Darling Diva Polish Cast A Spell with an accent of FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Shown with no top coat.  


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using MdU 13 using an image from Star Nails 49.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Star Nails 49



Added cute jack o lantern faces using an image from Chez Halloween 002 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Hope you're having a good Halloween; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!