Here's another mani I did using Red Angel plates which are part of my current giveaway, the details are below!
Base is OPI Don't Know...Beets Me, two coats.
Stamped using Konad white special polish using RA-102.
Added a few black dots using Konad black special polish.
Then a swipe of random silver glitter.
Lastly, a few more black dots and topcoated with SV.
Now onto the giveaway**! There is only one prize for this giveaway which looks like this:
A 21 piece set of Red Angel image plates, which can be seen here; five image plates (S2, S3, S6, S7 and S8) graciously donated by Beautiful Scratchers as seen here (my next post will include an unposted mani I did using only these plates at Halloween) and 11 polishes which are China Glaze Snow Globe, Glittering Garland, Twinkle Lights and Ring in the Red (from the 2011 Let It Snow Collection); China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-y, Mummy May I, and Zombie Zest (from the 2010 Halloween Collex in case you missed out), and lastly, Sally Hansen Glow in the Dark, Orange Pumpkin, Goulish Green and Black Cat....love these for the names if nothing else!
Here's the 'rules' of the giveaway, which are simple. Please read in full before you post your comment, which is your entry ballot and provide all info in one comment reply!
The rules are as follows:
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog under Google Friends Connect. In the comments section below, outline your GFC follower name and our email address that you may be reached for one entry.
2. If you post about the giveaway or add it to a sidebar on your blog, or tweet about it, or post the giveaway on your Facebook, provide link in the comment section and get another entry for each.
3. If you add Canadian Nail Fanatic (CNF) to your blog roll, provide the link and get another entry.
4. That's it! The giveaway will be open until Wednesday, December 21st. I will tally the info and contact the winner shortly thereafter; the winner will have 72 hours to respond or another entry will be chosen (I've increased the hours from 48 to 72 as I'm sure that time of year will be hectic and I don't want you to miss out if you happen to win!!).
5. The giveaway is open internationally and there is only one prize.
6. Good luck!
**Please note that I paid the retail price for the Red Angel plates, which are new. The Beautiful Scratchers plates being offered in this giveaway are new and were donated by them specifically for a prize for this blog, which is graciously acknowledged and appreciated. I do have my own separate set of these image plates that were paid in full by me. All of the polishes offered for this giveaway were bought new by me specifically for this giveaway. Please note that I will mail the prize postage prepaid to the winner, take pictures at the post office, keep the postage receipt/customs declaration and pack it well for travel; however, I cannot be held responsible for undelivered or lost packages, broken polishes in transit or any associated custom fees to enter your country. I have no affiliation with Red Angel, Beautiful Scratchers, China Glaze or Sally Hansen.