Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my US nail friends who are celebrating today!  I hope you are spending it with friends and family, being thankful for all today!  I did this little Thanksgiving mani for anyone celebrating today!


Started with a base of Picture Perfect Autumn on the thumb and OPI My Boyfriend is Buff on the rest of the nails (no pix, sorry).  Stamped Delaney Automne 003 on middle using a mix of Mdu 13 and 32.  Applied stamper decals I had made from Lina 4 Seasons - Autumn 01 on ring, index and pinky and Creative Shop 91 on thumb.  The polishes used for the decals were Picture Polish Autumn and Jealousy.


Stamper decals.


Creative Shop 91



Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 01




Topped the mani off with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!