Monday, January 22, 2018

Gray Nautical Nails

Believe it or not, this is a gradient but unfortunately, one of the colours that I had picked out didn't show up that well when sponging.  Instead, I pretty much got the base from the one colour and the shimmer from the second one.  But sometimes that's just how doing your nails go; they don't always turn out as we expect but I went with it anyway!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Love & Beauty gray.


These are the two polishes I used; the gray for the base, then both for the gradient.


This was the end result of the gradient.  I sponged quite a few times and the seafoam just wasn't showing up so I just left it.  It's too bad; I think it would have been a pretty colour combination.  And would have gone well with the nautical stamping.


Stamped using an image from Star Nails 10 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Star Nails 10


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You can just barely see the blue gradient. This is pretty. I love gray polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!