Friday, January 26, 2018

Colors by Llarowe Living on Borrowed Time

Here's a super quick and easy mani that I did last fall!


Started with a base of two coats of Colors by llarowe Living on Borrowed Time, which was the April 2017 POTM.


Topped with CbL PDQ Top Coat.  This was my first time using the Cbl top coat that I had picked up because it was $5 USD at the Cbl site which I thought was a fantastic price and was placing an order already.  I didn't think it dried as quickly as my regular go to tc so it hasn't replaced my go to but I still think it's pretty good value for the money!


Stamped using an image from BP-L005 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Finished with a coat of Cbl PDQ Top Coat...but unfortunately, the base colour was one that changes the stamping polish so it turned a light purple.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!