Sunday, May 20, 2018

Bright Gradient

I did this gradient a couple days back; I really wanted to highlight just the yellow and blue...but I guess when they overlap, you get green so I had to take it!  This features my new 'hide an owwie pose' on my middle finger; it will be featured randomly for the mani's I did over the couple weeks when it was obvious lol.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Cirque Hustle, two coats, no top coat.


Did a sponged gradient using it and an unnamed Cosmetics Art polish.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Lesley LS-52 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Hope you're having a fabulous weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!