Monday, February 24, 2020

Bright Blue with Zigzags

This was a quick and easy mani I did a few days ago when I wanted to change my nails but didn't have a whole lot of time to do them.  But some of the most effective nails are often quick and easy as the case with this mani, I think.  The right polish paired with the right image can be just as effective as the mani that you spend two hours working on!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Tile Art to Warm Your Heart, no top coat.  Love this vibrant blue!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Creative Shop 101 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous super amazing blue and like the design :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! I love that blue and the white on top looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!