Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Happy (Belated) Canada Day!!

These were the nails that I was wearing for Canada Day last week but other than IG, didn't have any time to share anywhere else.  But thought I'd share them now anyway!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Picture Polish O'Hara with an accent nail of Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  Then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Lina Tanya_Wish Collab with accent nail of my own CNF 001 with Fig Tree Stamps plate using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and MdU 9.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


It was an interesting Canada Day this year; not being able to get together with friends and family for festivities and then a fireworks display at night.  I still managed to have traditional strawberries and vanilla ice cream though, and even seen some fireworks while I was out driving that night, so it was close.  Just not the friends and family part.  Hopefully next year!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!