Sunday, July 12, 2020

Another Floral!

Hi fellow nail fanatics!  Hope you are doing OK and have been enjoying the summer!  We just went through a little heat wave here in Southern Ontario; although it isn't nearly as hot and humid this weekend.  I hope you and yours are all doing safe in these crazy times we are living in.

I did these nails not too long ago...and as you can see, I'm still in my flower phase!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of Girly Bits Forget Me? NOT!  Yes, that is not a typo; this is a one coater and beautiful at that!


Topped with a very thin coat of Girly Bits Light of Hand, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from FUN 23 using Painted Polishes Blanc Slate and Stamped in Cinderelly. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Dotted flower centers using opposite stamping polishes.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought this would be one of those mani's that the shimmer would really stand out, so topped with matte top coat (didn't make not of which one, sorry) the next day.  Please excuse the little shrinkage on a couple of the fingers.  Not noticeable IRL, just macro!


A few macros that you can really see the shimmer highlighted.  The only negative is you can see the stamping smear and imperfections in the mani but I still think they are worth sharing!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!