Thursday, August 13, 2020

Stamped Purple Smooshy Base Nails

Stamper smooshy nails are one of the easiest 'art' bases to do; the worst part of doing them is the clean up!  Lately, I've been using Cuticula Nail Tape.  It's so easy to apply, take off, dries quickly therefore not much down time in the middle of doing my nails and doesn't seem to dry out in the bottle as much as some others I've used in the past, I find I don't mind doing messier type of manis.  Note, this is not a gifted or sponsored ad.....I just like the product!  Here's what I came up with!


Did a stamper smooshy base using Color Club Holy Chic!, Island Vibes, Pucci-licious and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


Stamped using image from St. Happy by Gogo Only using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you're having a great week and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!