Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Daisies!

I love seeing the Shasta Daisies in bloom this time of year so it got me thinking I should post this mani that I did not too long ago with my most used image of daisies!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of one coat of Fancy Gloss Got Milk? no topcoat.


Topped with a coat of Fancy Gloss Opal.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Ms. Cindy being the test hand with various colours of polishes as flower centers to decide on one!


Decided to use Essie Check Your Baggage and Orly Green Apple.





Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Pix in a few different lights; this is natural sunlight.





Then with a matte topcoat in the sun. 


Overcast with matte topcoat.


In the shade the flakies really glow!


Matte in artificial light.


Thanks for looking!

PS:  Sorry for too many pictures!

2 comments:

  1. You can even use the shampoo on the day of the test. You can either use the product every day or 3–10 days before the test. If you don’t have much time in hand, you can take multiple showers in a single day, too. Remember that you have to properly lather the hair with the shampoo and leave it in for at least 10 to 15 minutes before washing it out. To get the most effective results, use the shampoo 15 minutes before the test, if possible. The best way to use the shampoo is to start by applying any regular shampoo and then rinsing it off. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!