Monday, July 12, 2021

Simply Stunning!

I love how these turned out; if they turned out like this all the time, I'd be one happy nail gal!  


Started with a base of two coats of Quo Beauty Flash Dry Fierce, no top coat.  I did these nails the night I had bought the polish from Shoppers; it became a fat favourite!


Topped with Polished for Days Thoe.




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




Stamped using image from EDM06 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.




Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




 Sorry to swamp you wish pictures; there was just so many that showed different faucets of the polish that I wanted to share them all!

2 comments:

  1. However, drug testing is a way for employers to ensure workplace safety and productivity. Even though most businesses employ various forms of drug testing - there are ways in which employees cheat, which we will explain below. These often involve store-bought and more natural home remedies. It's critical to follow the directions carefully and to believe the user reviews. That’s why we so highly recommend the two products mentioned; we've seen what they can achieve and how they've helped others before. Because every strand of hair is slightly different, a variety of hair samples are required for reliable hair follicle drug screening. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!