Sunday, September 5, 2021

Colourful Skittles!!!

I seen a watermarble on IG by @ghostly nails using this speckled polish and had to order it!  Unfortunately, Familiar Polish doesn't ship to Canada put thanks to a US nail pal, I was able to get it shipped to me.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a skittle base of polishes:  Color Club Puccini-licous, OPI Pear-adice Cove, Girly Bits Hip Hop Hurrary!, KBShimmer Chick Me Out and Girly Bits Dreaming Tree.  


Topped with a coat of Familiar Polish Bespeckled.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped image from Apipila Super Placa H using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the mani by @ghostlynails ; hopefully that link works or look up an awesome, colourful watermarble with the speckled on top of it!

Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!